Friday, July 25, 2008

went sch. and ii got Chinese N Lvl ORAL. OMG~ SHIT MAN. ii tink ii hav done badly fer my Chinese Oral. How.? AAAAHHHH. :'( aft oral headed bk home by Chelzia's dad car, he drive me home. Thanks uncle. :) chg and mit up with Huiying to go gym at 4pm+. around 6pm we went home le. reach home around 6.30pm wash up and had dinner. went Huiting hse, whic is quite near my hse. wo0ts. :) Huiting bf, Kehui and her bf oso at ther. so fun la. they keep makin each othe laugh. hahas. Huting bf, kehui and her bf went off first, they go eat. so left me at her hse. 11.30pm ii jiu went home le. stay at her hse cos ii wan watch tv. :) watch finish then go home. :) so that why ii'm bloggin nw and oso chattin with Sean in msn. hahas. That al for the daes le. :) tml got sch again. Yawn. byebye. :)


Slient doesn't mean everythin is fine.

Thanks fer the little msg.
ii hav read it le. Quite touchin to see that. :)
Reli. :)
Hmm. ii might be the one hu cause al this thingy to happen.
but ii did't noe that by tellin her the TRUTH, things went the wrong waes.
am ii wrong in tellin her the truth.? or am ii suppose to keep quiet and not lettin her noe the truth at the first place.?
But ii hav aready tel her the truth le ar.
can't be erase le ar. not ma.?

The hatred in her to me, seems veri deep.
It can't be mend it so easily.
Even thousand of apologise.

I reli realise sth.
HE is THE ONE hu ask me to do this shit thin.
yet in the end. ii'm the one carryin/ facin this problem myself.
WTF MAN.

So ii guess, ii learn my lesson.

It's reli tired bein in sch, facin al this problem,
whic won't hav happen.
Aint childish.?
Can u understand the tiredness.?

Am ii bein foolish again,
with al this sort of nonsence.?
Should ii jus hack care.?
and not care abt it aniimre.?

No comments: