Wednesday, August 20, 2008

aft sch went AMK Hub with my 2 sweetie, Chelzia and Huiying. aft that they both go watch Money No Enough 2 and ii went home, cos ii hav watch b4 le. :) nth much abt todaes. ii got bk my English paper and EOA written paper bk le. English P1 ii got 49/80, P2=32/60, Listening=10/20 and my EOA written paper ii got 51 & a half so is 52/70 . :) but my paper write 51 & a half/60 . tink is a mistake bahx, cos al the people is over 70 . :) Show Korkor my Exam paper, he ask me wher is my math paper, {Havn return us yet.} ii told him, ii fail my math. Korkor, sae ii mus pass my math in N lvl, he ask me to remember formula then jiu can pass le. cos he sae Math is veri important. If pass Math jiu can go in anii course in ITE le. :) Thank Korkor. ii wil try my Best de. :) That al fer the daes. :)

No comments: