Tuesday, August 12, 2008

EOA Practical was ALRIGHT. YEAH. ^.^v got to stay in sch til 1030 then can go off. then went 107 to eat. eat le then went bk sch. went bk sch to study worx. study til 1pm bahx, ii guess. then plan to watch movie. so Chelzia & Huiying came my hse, wait fer me to preapre, and went off to AMK Hub. watched The Mummy. Veri nice. :) watch le shop around Hub. huiying went off first cos she nid to reac home early. then follow by me & chelzia went off. mit up with Kehui and Huiting. pei kehui to eat then slack awhile. huiting went home. then me & kehui went Bugis. :) bought the sandal ii wan le. :) YEAH. HAPPI. shop awhile mre, then headed bk to Hougang le. on the waes bk on bus. we saw one couple. the guy was lyk. -_-''' kehui played the song All Out Of Love, the guy went to sing along. the ger was oso another wan. -_-''' she gim me when we got dwn the bus. Fcuk. then part-ed with kehui and bus-ed bk home. :) That al fer the daes. :) Byebye. Tml Math Exam. :) Wish me gud luck alright. :)

No comments: