Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ytd nites when to find Kehui at park ther, ytd was the first tyms ii saw her cry til so jialat. and ii cab-ed home aft that.






Before goin out. :)



The blood then drip on the MRT train floor.



Zoom it.





The tissue that ii use to clean the blood,
on train goin Sembawang to mit Yanni.




Leg cum red.?
Red.




OMG~ My leg cum RED.

At nail palcae.




With plaster. But the blood stil bleedin inside.

:'(




OMG~ My wound.







Todaes CPA writin paper. hmmm. stil ok. but scared fail sia. aft exam went Mall with Chelzia & Huiying. aft that jiu bus-ed bk home le, prepare and when out to mit Yanni. Fcuk. and ii fell dwn at the escalator. WTF. ii did't noe it was bleedin til ii was inside the train and ii felt that my leg is sticky, ii see and it was bleedin with alots alots alots alots of blood. is lyk as if my leg cum red. ii quicky went Nail Palcae to find Yanni as she was ther doin her nai with her frens oso. she see me, and sae " U wher got injure, ii see no injure lei. " ii sit dwn and lift up my leg. she was shock, her frens too. and ii got my leg and slipper wash up. ii oso tel her, my leg lyk cum red lyk that, then the Nail palcae ger hu serve Yanni sae, Wahh. chio wors, sae leg cum red. hahas. Yanni oso sae, my leg lyk reli cum red. hahas. before ii went to find Yanni, ii got text some of them. ii text-ed Chelzia, Queenie & Huiying. tellin them that ii was injure. Chelzia & Queenie keep askin me to stop the blood. Chelzia even feel lyk cumin dwn to find me. wo0ts. Chelzia Thanks worx. " A frens in nid, is a frens indeed." aft Yanni and her frens is done, her frens went bk and me & Yanni went AMK hub to watch movie, but Cathay the tyms can't fix with our tyms, so we went another Cinema is at AMK oso, is at Jubilee 2 Eng Wah Cinema. we watch Meet Dave. veri funni. hahas. Yanni pay fer me the movie. :) ii onli pay fer the Combo ii bought. aft movie ii bus-ed home, Yanni went Bugis to mit her Cousin. Reached home, wash up & ii went to slp. hahas. 8plus wake up, bath and Papa hlp me apply medicine. :) and had dinner. Mit up with Huiting jus nw, pei her go dwn stair and eat. and headed bk home. That al fer the daes. :) Tml Math Paper 2 and F&N . and Tml is the LAST DAES OF PRELIM. :) N LVL CUMIN. AAAAHHHH.


` Baby, ii'm missin you.

No comments: