Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Did't went work todaes. went Malaysia, Johor bahru todaes with Michelle. It my first tyms travelling alone oversea without my parent nor relative. wahahas. 1plus left hse, reac Johor around 2plus, 3plus start shoppin. :) well, went City square to shop around. bought 2 shirt & bubble gum fer myself and oso bought vcd & peanut bk home. :) reac home around 9plus. wahahas. :) ii stil scared that wil my bubble gum be caught. luckily no. wahahas. :) the tyms nw is 3.05am and ii'm feelin hungry. Breakfast/lunch - Mama cook de Noodle, dinner- XXL Chicken & the left over noodle. GGGGRRRR. ii feelin hungry nw. wahahas. :) That al fer the daes. Byebye. :)

` It the first tyms ii went oversea with Colleague/frens. :)
` Thanks Michelle fer bringin me to Malaysia. :)
` Seems lyk alots of ppl is using the word Sux big tyms recently. :)
` wahahas. :)
` ii wana chg my blogskin, if ii hav tyms. :)

No comments: