Sunday, December 7, 2008

Huiying came to my work place and find me at 8plus goin 9 . but ii was doin thin at that tyms, so ii did't go out to find her, she waited quite long and she went bk home. aft my work ii went to find her, mit each othe at halfwaes. went to buy tibit, roti prata bk to her hse, eat her hse cook food too. :) watch tv, then pei her go dwn buangkok to eat with her relative, shop around NTUC too. walk bk her hse again. then she ask me stay at her hse, her relative oso ask me stay at her hse, cos late le. told mummy ii stayin at huiying, huiying & her relative oso got hlp me to tel mummy sia. hahas. 3am took cab with huiying to kehui hse ther to take money frm her, cos that tyms hlp her top hi-card. jus take the money frm her at the cab door nia, we jiu u-turn bk huiying hse le. reac her hse goin 3.30am le. chat with her and her relative abt 5-10mins nia, huiying jiu sae wan slp liao. ii told her, u ask me cum ur hse ton, to chat, yet nw u wan slp liao. wahahas. well, we slp at master room wors, got air-con too. wahahas. :) cos huiying mum went to malaysia with her sister & her twins brother. :)

` The 2nd tyms ii ton at huiying hse. :)

No comments: