Tuesday, December 9, 2008


Ben Cao Gang Mu - 周杰伦

pei Eric go GCK buy cigarette and they are playin this song.
suddenly bring me bk alots of memoriies. :)
this cumin Christmas daes wil be the daes ii noe u fer 1yrs. :)
u stil rmb.? :)

went mall to buy KFC fer colleague as aunt ask me too. went work and headed bk home. :) was chattin with Huiying and Sean on msn jus nw. :) it 6.35am nw, i'm stil watchin The little nyonya on youtube. :) it so nice. :) That al fer the daes. Byebye. :)

` ii was being sae at work the 2nd tyms.
ytd was the first tyms, todaes was the 2nd tyms.

here's the little note that ii wanted to tel you.

dun sae til as if u taught me alots of thin,
but yet u taught me nothin at al.
it was Eric and Michelle the one,
that taught me thin.
yes, u sae me, ii cmf giv u my attitude de ma.
fei hua.
ii did't/won't tel my aunt aniithin, ii wan her see the CCTV herself,
since u sae u dun mind le. :)

post here oso no use, colleague oso wont cum here and see.

No comments: