Wednesday, January 7, 2009

aft sch, while waitin fer bus, saw Minghao, chatted quite alots with him. :) in bus he tel his frens I'm his mummy, he even cal me mummy. But is jokin wan la. wahahas. Wahh. ii got Erzi name Minghao o. wahahs. jkjk. okok, bk to post. pei Shimei go Penisular, then train to Woodlands, wanted to take my medicate report but 5pm close le, nid wait til 6pm. so went to eat with Gladys&co , shimei went home first, she came and join us ltr. 6pm, went to collect report, luckily stil can collect, cos the person went home le, aft 5pm is fer service onli, luckily the person kind enough to hlp me find, she even sae, ii hlp u find, if can find jiu got, dun hav then dun hav le, ask me to sit dwn & wait. soon she called my name. shimei nid see doctor cos that tyms check up she nv see doctor. left around 6plus with shimei, she oso take her report le. Gladys & Joyce oso take report le. :) so tml nid pay sch fee & buy uniform le. :) Finally can buy uniform le. :) dunno how ii wil look lyk when ii wear the uniform. :) So Fat. :( well, left the SATA then bus to ave 4 mit with Huiying, to see the jean that ii saw ytd. too small. ii can't wear. :( so did't buy. :( TOO FAT le la. :( then went to buy Note book fer lesson, bought fruit & fruit juice jiu headed bk home le. :)

` Too fat le. :(
` Mus slim dwn b4 CNY. :)
` I wan to look pretty on CNY. :)
` Everybody wants too. :)
` I hope that ii can. :)

No comments: