Monday, January 12, 2009

end sch at 4plus, then got cca at 6pm, with Chelzia & Huiying. we walk up & down to find the cca person. OMG~ walk 3 rounds of it. cca end at 8pm.? the cca was alright, the cca is Tchoukball. then me & huiying run the sch stadium ii run 3 rounds, huiying run 4 rounds. ohhs ya. when me & huiying was runnin de shi hou, the year 2 person of Tchoukball, shout " my frens wan jio u. " but huiying sae, they sae, " my frens wan run with you." is either 1 la. then huiying shout bk, " why dun u sae, u wan send me home. " wahahas. huiying so funni lor. aft that go buy drink, jiu go take bus le. :) went PAP to ask abt my injuries thingy, the person sae, wil ask the construction person to cal me asap. hopefully they cal me asap bahs. :) reac home around 9.45pm. :) so tired. :)

` i'm friendly, if u're friendly too. :)
won't aniihow bite. yupps. :)

No comments: