Thursday, January 22, 2009

left sch at abt 1plus, cos we were late fer lesson by veri long, and we dare not go in the class, so we decided to go home. :) ii'm the onli that go home ii guess, joyce & hiromie went bugis. wahahas. reac home not long libing and ivy came up my hse, this is the first tyms they came my hse. wahahas. they both veri noisy. wahahas. while ii'm bathin ii can heard them laughin and shoutin. Opps. hope they did't see it. hahas. head to mall at 5plus 6.? went to buy hair dye, asked libing hlp me dye. did't go aunt ther dye bcos ii scared they busy, no tyms to hlp me dye, that why. so bus-ed dwn to libing hse with ivy, but ivy went home, b4 we go up libing hse, we went coffer shop to buy thin and went minimart to buy aluminium foil to dye hair, then went up libing place hlp her dye hair, luckily her wan got abit of colour, cos did't put veri long jiu wash off le. aft that she hlp me dye hair, but my hair seems lyk no colour, onli got 1 side got abit of colour nia. :( aft that libing ask me hlp her cut hair. OMG~ this is my hair tyms hlpin ppl cut hair. ii'm so afraid that ii cut wrong fer her. but luckily she sae can ar. wo0ts. luckily. aft everythin, cab-ed bk home. $7+$0.30 mid-night charge. ii giv the driver $10 and he changed me bk $4 plus. wahahas. am ii veri bad.?


` Happi Birthdaes My lovely Cousin, Koh Tingting. :)

No comments: