Saturday, January 24, 2009

mit up with gladys & chelzia to sch todaes. chelzia hand-make sushi. nice. :) she even hlp me draw the head shape on my note, draw til she feel giddy and feel lyk vomitin. Opps. Sorri chelzia. had HCT lesson. mr ong lesson. he ask why ii did't attend his lesson. ii told him ii sick and went home. =x he ask fer mc. ii told him, ii dun hav. ARGH.! ii felt so bad to lie to him la, jus bcos we're late fer class and we did't dare to go in, and ii hav to tel this freakin lie. ARGH.! sorri mr ong. ther wont be 2nd tyms. ii promise. mr ong even whisper in my ear tel me next tyms sick mus giv mc. OMG~ ii hope ii wont skip his class again and make him disappointed. =x ii felt so bad. :( then did the 4 section. ii did it first, but ii'm the last wan to start cuttin, bcos my 4 section not straight enough, so keep redo. :( keep showin the 4 section ii did to mr ong, then keep cannt, finally the last wan can le. but stil not veri straight enough. but ii asked mr ong, whether can cut hair not, he stare at me and hold on to my dolly head dun wan return me and laugh at me. -_-''' next lesson PCS. ms ang told some of us, hu skip lesson without mc wan, nid to do duty on some daes fer 1s . so me & shimei choose the next cumin Thursdaes. suppose to go sch at 12pm, but we hav to report at 8am in the mornin.! OMG~ is a tirin daes ii guess, cos lesson end at 5pm that daes. :( aft sch shared cab home with gladys and joyce. $5 again. wahahas. :) reac home, had lunch and went dwn stair to do pedicure. it cost $38 . $8 fer the new yr charge, if not is $30 . humphs. actually mitin shirley go bugis do de, but tyms veri pack, she got dinner in the evenin, so ii tink wont hav enough tyms, so jiu cancel awaes le. :) sorri ar S.Darlin. :) but ii stil quite lyk the pedicure ii did at dwn stair. :) aft everythin, went grandma hse, 姑姑 asked me to hlp her cut hair, cos she jus cut, but she dun quite lyk, cos lyk nv cut til lyk that. so hlped her, ii so scared again oso. then hlped my 2 small cousin cut hair oso. ii hope ii did't cut wrong fer them and oso my 姑姑 . but luckily my 姑姑 stil satisfied with the hair cut ii did fer her. :) wo0ts. 7plus went bk home. :) actually goin point with grandma, but grandma sae late le nvm dun wan go le. wahahas. :) ii drop my scisssor veri lightly. wont hav anii problem bahs.?

` tml is New Year eve de eve wors.
wahahas. :)

` LV arrive. wo0ts.
Authentic wan wors. wo0ts. :)

`
OMG~ ii got 电到 by a guy in my sch, he is so shuaii. .!
OHMYGOODNESS. ii so 花痴. ARGH.!
but he is reli damn shuaii, ii tel you.! wahahas. :)

No comments: