Friday, January 2, 2009


Todaes is the beginning of the year. ii wish everybody a Happi New Year. :)

work and headed bk home. :) went old shop to work todaes. hmmmm, ther is this ba-bu-sin came to shop todaes with his mum , bro and sis. his mum sae his hair is tangle wan us to hlp him, if can untangle his hair not. aunt told the mum, try see can not lor, so aunt ask me to hlp him wash, ii was stan or rather ii was shock. ii was somehow dun dare. but no choose ii hav to. so base sin wash fer him, then while washin, ii told aunt ii was scared, dun dare to wash. so she stood beside me pei me tok, and oso told his mum that ii was scared. but his mum sae dun nid to scared. then aunt go cut hair, luckily the mum tok with me. if not ii dunno how am ii goin to wash. the mum even try herself to see can untangle his hair not, but cannt. so aft aunt cut finish hair, she cum bk to me again, and hlp me wash. luckily. reli no choose can't untangle, the guy even cry. can see it reli veri painful, aunt tel me veri painful de. aunt hlp him blow dry. did't even charge him money, cos reli can't hlp. actually chargin him $20 . but did't charge him. Ther is no offence to wad ii post, so dun get misunderstood :) OMG.~ this is my first tyms experience this types of situation, ii guess ther is stil mre unthinkable situation to go. This is onli the beginning. Jiayou bahs, Cynthia. :) 加油加油加油加油. :)

` ii jus chg my blogskin ytd. :)
` how was it.? Simple and Nice.? :)
wahahas.

No comments: