Monday, January 26, 2009

wake up at 8.30am and prepare and bus-ed to work, reac work at around 10.30am .? aunt sae ii'm early wors. wahahas. work til 5.30 or 6pm in the evenin aunt drive me to 小姨 hse. wahh. 小姨 hse 是热闹的 lor. wahahas. :) had steamboat reunion dinner al this. eat til veri veri veri full. wahahas. can u imagine that ii did't eat the whole daes, the reunion dinner is my first meal of the daes, ii keep drinkin plain water at work. ii did't eat in the mornin, cos ii scared ii wil be late fer work. Hurhur. 10plus goin 11pm ahman korkor drive us home. :) ii got my bonus too le. wahahas. :) my jiujiu giv my korkor & cousin they al $100 each, and ii dun hav. :( cos ii did't gamble. wahahas. i'm a gud ger. :) :D aniiwaes is 大年初一 nw le. :) the tyms nw is 12.53am. shall go bath le, and mayb stay with my papa & korkor til late night.? wahahas. :)

` Happi Year everybody. :)
` 祝大家新年快了, 牛年行大运。:)

No comments: