Saturday, February 21, 2009

did't went work todaes, slp til 3plus in the aftnoon. wow. ii got 12hrs of slp. :) That GOOD. :) so long did't slp til so long le. so miss it. it 8.18pm nw, did't went out todaes, but kehui jio me out, to go eat, slack mayb rounding. but ii dunno wan go ma. hahas. mummy did't brin me to go buy fone todaes. :( how sad. :( hohos. it 11.55pm nw, jus hang dwn fone with deming not long, so sudden that he cal me to chat. :) while chattin with him half waes dede called me, tellin me thin and oso tellin me, he is goin army soon, dunno izzit real or fake. wahahas. :) and ii stay at home the whole daes. :) tml wil be workin. :) ohhs ya, btw. ii jus chg my fotos of my blog & oso ii chg tagbox le. wahahas. nice.? :) do tag me alright. :) shall be al fer todaes. goin to memorize the role-play script le. meimei is testin me on mondaes. :) wahahas. Byebye. :)

LG Ku990 Viewty.

Samsung F480 .

whic wan shall ii buy.? whic is gud.?
anii comment.?

No comments: