Friday, February 6, 2009

mit up with Chelzia in the bus, and went sch tgt. :) reac sch and yi-po called me in the mornin 7plus, tellin me, ytd night aft she alter my pant le and everythin is done le, she felt that my pant veri crumple and she hlp me to iron it. OUT OF THE BLUE. my pant got burn and it bcum Chao Da. OMG~ and yi-po sae it cannt be hlp le. :( sad-ed. so plan-ed aft sch then go buy pant, but chelzia went home le, cos ii wanted to ask her lend me money incase ii got not enough to buy. but well. end up ii did't buy, mondaes then buy bahs. hais. seriously ii at first reli veri angry that chelzia jus went home lyk that, without waitin fer me or aniithin, cos she todaes no badminton trainin, so we agree that we can go home tgt and she can pei me go buy pant, but dunno why she left and go home first, without lettin me noe aniithin when ii cal her, she aready at bus le. hais. No point cryin over a spilled milk. so yupps. nvm. wad's done is done. get it on mondaes then. :) reached home and stay at home the whole daes. :) That al fer the daes. Byebye. :)

` update on my song le.
some hav been deleted accidentally.

` workin tml. :)

` erwin my BF. He is waes too cute.
` Yeexian, Libing, Shimei al tot that erwin is my bf.
wahahas. :)

No comments: