Wednesday, February 25, 2009

` the rainbow ii saw. :)


wake up at 6plus again. -_-''' went prepare & bath, around 7 left hse. PCS lesson first, Break, HCT. mr ong todaes so weird durin toilet break tyms, suddenly ask me ii understand not, got at aunt shop use the method he teach not. told him ii havn cut hair yet, he ask again, then blow hair onli la.? ii reply him, ya, blow hair onli. -_-''' so weird suddenly ask me this. Break again, LLA. watch movie, but ii fall aslp, not onli me, but some of my classmate too. :) miss pam sae last fridaes got ppl in our sch wan commit suicide, luckily got her frens & student leader save her, her life is at her frens hand at that point of tyms. OMG~ aft LLA took 31 with shimei & hazirah but they stop at half waes. chelzia & co oso took the same 31 as me. wahahas. so we took bus home tgt. chat alots in bus. wahahas. they stop at mall inter, while ii took bus til hse here. wahahas. ohhs ya, b4 ii get dwn frm bus, chelzia cal me & tel me got rainbow. ii look up the sky at bus and ii reli saw the rainbow. is so chio. while walkin home, ii wanted to take pic of the rainbow, but ii can't find the rainbow, walk til hse dwnstair ii saw the rainbow faster took pic of it & send it to chelzia, cos her fone camera got problem. wahahas. show mummy the pic ii took, she sae so small. -_-''' then ii ask her my fone wallpaper & screensaver that chiobu is hu ar.? she at ther laugh. wahahas. shall be al fer todaes. Byebye. :)

` ii nid gers fer my Basic Haircuttin.
hair length should be around shoulder length.
aniione willin to be my model fer 1 length hair cut.?
interest ppl do tag me. :)
with much thanks. :)

No comments: