Wednesday, March 18, 2009

` while waitin to go in the kbox room. :)

` &&&& our kbox room number is 81 . wahahas.

PCS, Break, HCT, Break. ii did't go LLA again. cos durin 2nd break sth happen then drag til 4plus then everythin end. so did't go LLA. took bus with Huiying. mit kehui at hg inter, she follow me hime again, then around 9pm we went out, pei her go eat first, then bus to AMK, then train to Cine. huiting's colleague reac first, follow by me & kehui, finally huting & her frens reac. and off we go to lvl 8 Kbox. frm 10plus we sing al the waes til 4am plus. can u imagine how long we sing. me & kehui keep sae 一句话. wahahas. huiting & kehui keep sing 你最珍贵. me & kehui sing til no voice. wahahas. at first me & kehui got the thought that we go ther sure wil waste money, cos the person ther, we al oso dunno. but go until ther, stil quite okay lei. :) wahahas :) Enjoy.! :) each person onli pay $13 . stil quite ok. at first was 6 person, 1 of huiting frens went ther, fer less than half hrs jiu left le. so 5 person $13 , okay bahs ii tink. :) wahahas. cab home aft that with kehui, huiting & huiting frens. :)

` Thanks Huiying fer bein ther with me throughout,
the whole thin that happen. :)
and oso thanks shimei fer hlpin. :)

` Finally i went Kbox, aft yearnin fer so long. :)
Thanks Babe, ii enjoy myself.! :)

No comments: