Sunday, March 15, 2009

` Pic before goin to work. :)



` durin work. :)


went work, aft went bus nw to Tm with yang. went over to Century square to buy movie ticket at Century cineplex, watch Marley & me. nice show. :) yang cry when the dog, Marley die. :( :) aft movie yang pei me til interchg & she cab home. she wanted to lobang me home, but ii tink it not so soonbian so jiu insist to bus home. wahahs. reac home around 12 plus.

` well, while waitin fer bus, XXXXX text me,
tellin me this : " She can judge me in wadever waes she may lyk,
i noe my conscience is clear, ther is no nid fer anii further explanation. "

ii repiled her : " Great.! if u can simply sae ur conscience is clear wad fer bother abt it.?
ain't u tired.? come on, frens come & go, it jus depend on how u look at it.
&&&&&& so on so on so on. "

ii did't realise ii could reply her in this waes.
ii was quite shock that ii reli reply her in this waes. :)
and ii tink, abt the copy thingy,
to wad ii personally felt that, everyone in this world,
is copyin each othe, not onli ME & YOU , HE & SHE. :)

No comments: