Wednesday, April 8, 2009

` b4 goin out. :)


slp at 5plus 6 in the mornin, slp al the waes til 4pm in the aftnoon then wake up, wake up by kehui call, as we're headin to bugis. bath & prepare bus dwn to bugis, bought shirt, undergarment & maybelline Volum Express Cat eye mascara. ohhs ya, ii saw Bell/Belinda frm Jeanyip JYJY at bugis, she tot that ii'm someone else, cos she cal me othe name. :( then ii tel her, my name she then noe hu iam. wahahas. and oso ii saw my lovely classmate Hazirah. wahahas. she's shock, when ii cal her. wahahas. went junction to walk awhile, then bus bk my hse here to slack with desmond & jonathan, not long, emson & jiajun came, slack with them til 3plus, desmond & jonathan came bk and find us, slack fer awhile, they went mac to eat, while ii went home, kehui lazy to accompany me home, so she ask desmond to accompany me, cos my hse outside corridor no light, and is so dark. hahas. use com fer awhile, surprisely jonathan text me out of a sudden. went bath & slp around 4plus. :)

` does frens alwaes lyk to make frens
feel paiseh infront of outsider.?

No comments: