Wednesday, April 1, 2009

` the new Kinder bueno,
with white chocolate.

bought it while waitin fer weihong to cum. :)


slp til 3plus 4pm then wake up. wahahas. so long since ii slp til so long le. wahahas. :) ii mop the whole hse todaes. cos mummy cook and fry til the floor super oily, buay tan han the oily, so ii mop the whole hse . wahahas. mitin kehui ltr on. wahahas. stil not sure goin wher. =X shall update when ii'm bk. yupps. :)

` Edited.
mit up with kehui at 10plus, at my hse dwn stair. went to slack fer lyk 1 or 2hrs.
then weihong came and pick us up at ting hse dwn stair, with his frens. :) went over the whole petrol station of hg to find the oil cover of his car, finally at serangoon garden got sell, then to geylang to pick his 2 frens up again, then to Whampoa cos they wan to eat, but me & kehui stay inside the car. then to Sembawang park, whic is so ulu and dark ther. so me, kehui and 1 of the ger did't get dwn the car. then to yishun dam, me & kehui stay inside the car oso, then to bedok cos 1 of his frens wan go ther to find bf, then to kallang cos his that 2 frens wana go bk to their shiguan, then send kehui home, then follow by send me home. wahahas. :) reac home around 6plus goin 7am in the mornin. :) wahahas. :)

` my cousin sae ii look troubled.
she sae she feel that ii look troubled.
hmmm, do ii.?

aniiwaes, wad shall ii get fer my brother
21st bdaes.? anii, suggestion.?
my brother sae he wan a Ralph Lauren polo.
that gonna cost me a boom man.
cousin sae it $175. OMG~
howhow.? =X

No comments: