Saturday, April 4, 2009

` pic took b4 goin to work. :)




` you see, Eric too boliao liao,
that why he took my fone to take pic of his shoe.
wahahas. :)


went work, aft work, mit up with kehui, desmond and his frens jonathan. slack at my hse dwn stair al the waes til 5plus in the mornin, chat alots of thin tgt with them. :) kehui and ii lend bike frm them, and cycle fer 1 round, then kehui and desmond ride al the waes til her hse ther, then ride cum bk, left me with jonathan. hahas. jonathan is friendly. :)

` al of a sudden, ii suddenly got a feelin that,
ii miss you {alots},
whic ii dun even noe why.
izzit bcos while slackin with frens,
we hav tok abt the topic that make me tink of you.?
haiish.
ii shed afew tears fer u again, aft sososo long.
perhaps, ii jus too tired,
cos ii havn been slpin much this few daes/weeks.
wads so gud abt you, that make me tink of you.?
GGGGRRRR. AAAAHHHH.
pui*pui*pui*pui* .
ii should not tink/miss u.
cos u're not worth. :)
ii'm enjoyin my life nw. :)

No comments: