Monday, May 11, 2009

HCT test, Uniform layer. OMG~ ii did so badly ii tink. sigh. fridaes wil be cutting real head le, and 3june wil be exam le. howhowhow.? :( Break, STS, did clip straight. wahahas. :) PCS, did nothin, but miss ang wan us to check our particular, discuss abt class bbq. headed bk home. actually mitin darling go runnin, but she went bugis with her colleague to play mahjoh. :( alright shall be al fer todaes. Byebye. :)

` Thanks Queenie fer hlpin me find model fer my HCT exam. :)

`& you kept me waiting, kept me waiting al this while.
and ii sort of confess to u, u did't reply me at al.
but the next daes ii text u, u reply me as per normal.
wad does this mean.? sigh. izzit reli that hard.?
mayb givin up is a better choice for the both of us.?
no one get hurt aft al. aft al we're stil frens. :)
haish. sigh. wad're you tinkin actually.?
ii dun mind be your listening ear. :)
come to me, if you nid a listening ear. :)
ii'm alwaes around. :)

No comments: