Thursday, June 11, 2009

reac home this mornin 6am. bath & called sweets to chat for awhile, went dwn with papa to buy breakfast, eat finish ring up sweets again to chat, rest awhile off to bed til this aftnoon 2plus. mit up with sweets bus over to bishan to get my fone repair, but ii did't manage to get my fone repair. :( wil be goin dwn for the second tyms. :( had mac aft that, bus bk to hse here, pasamalam here is so small. -_-''' went bk home with sweets, watch tv while she use my com, sweets went over to mit darling, ii did't go. not long sweets called me tellin me, her thin is with me, went dwn to pass it to her, darling & i accompany her home til half waes, went bk home aft that. :)

` ii wana watch Monsters vs Aliens movie. :)
wahahas. :)


` shimei jio to go The Arena event next mondaes.
hmmm, shall ii go.? is a mix age.
some of the guys in the class is goin oso.
stil tinkin wan go not. :)

` wadever or wad ii hav heard,
ii wil jus take it as my ears is block with cotton wood.
ii heard nothin. :) Get it clear. :)
blame me for me being such a fool in it & to you guys. :)
you guys won. :) Clapsclaps. :)

sarcastic is me. :)
take it or leave it. :)
it doesn't matter to u either. :)

No comments: