Sunday, June 14, 2009

went work, aft work, bus to bishan to get my fone service. on the waes ther, stil wonderin wil ii get ther in tyms, they closin at 8pm. luckily ii get ther jus in tyms. :) nid to wait for 3-5daes for my fone to service. dunno wad happen to my fone, during class chalet that night, suddenly the C { cancel } button cannt be press, ii was texting at that moment, ppl stil tot ii was drunk. -_- but actually is my C button cannt be press, so jus aniihow send out the text, cos edit the text til pekcek le. hahas. sorri yea. :) the next daes my fone the Green & Red button cannt be press plus the othe button oso cannt be press onli number can be press. -_-''' so whic mean ii cannt see who msg me, who miss cal me, cannt cal out oso, but ii can stil ans cal, cos slight fone ma. hahas. but dunno why ytd sweets cal me tok awhile onli, jiu cannt heard her voice le, totally can't hear aniithin, darling called oso cannt heard aniithin. mre & mre jialat sia the fone. :( -_-''' hahas. so that why ii got my fone to service todaes. :) pack-ed mac home. :) mummy bought durian. :) { al tyms favourite } wahahas. alright, shall be al for todaes. gotta go bath & slp le. feelin tired le. :) Byebye. :)

` & ii reli miss you.
miss you so.

No comments: