Monday, June 29, 2009

went work, aft work, went home bath & chg, mit up with ahyang and her bf, they came my hse here and fetch me, cab to golden mile, ahyang bf, bring along his frens, they wana go to a thai pub at 2nd floor, and ii forgotten to bring my IC, they nid check IC then can go in. -_-''' so went other thai pub, no nid check IC. wahahas. ahyang pay the money for me. :) this thai pub is the same as the orchard thai pub ii went last week, not much different. :) not long ahyang and co wana go up 2nd floor pub, so yea, they went. continue drinkin ther til 2plus, cab-ed bk home aft that. :) Arghx. the thai ger make me seh, ask me to drink. :( -_-''' reac home straight awaes slp. :) dunno wad happen to myself, feelin so seh, so tired, but jus can't get to slp. -_-''' ohhsya, we took cab to golden mile the cab uncle veri funi, ii asked him frm, kallang to golden mile izzit veri near, he reply me in hokkien sayin, ride bicycle oso can reac. wahahas. -_-''' , and he sae we youngster lyk to go disco al lyk this, but he lyk goin KTV sing song. -_-''' he sae if he dance with us, afew mins onli the ambulance come. -_-''' , he even ask us to go St james. wahahahas. -_-''' . the cab that ii took home, the cab uncle oso veri funni, say the same thin, he sae we youngster lyk to go disco al this, but he lyk car racing. -_-''' heard him lyk this sae lyk, wahh, so cool. right.? wahahahas. :)

No comments: