Monday, July 13, 2009

ii was late for sch todaes. -_-''' . care lesson end when ii reac. had ACT lesson aft that, then HCL, HSO . HSO end, break tyms, waited for huiying to end her lesson, and we left to Tm, she accompany to eat mac, chg cloth, send her to bustop & ii went to took bus 65 to RSH building to mit sweets, had a interview ther. hopefully wil pass bahx, they asked sweets to sign contract with them. :) aft me & sweets interview, bus bk hg to sweets hse ther, aunt called me to go work, yea, so headed to work around 6pm work til 8plus 9pm. saw joyce at bus on the waes home. :) reached home around 9plus. ii alwaes cross road without lookin if ther is anii on goin car comin not and ii learn my lesson todaes, while crossin the road bk home, ii was lyk standing in the middle of the road, when ther is cars comin toward me. luckily ther is one car siam and ii manage to cross the road safely, if not ii gonnna be...... OMG~ sweets jus sae me this aftnoon, sayin that ii alwaes cross road without lookin if ther is cars not. :) and well, this 2weeks seems lyk alots of ppl is dwn with illness and illness look up for me oso/too. havin cough & flu at the moment nw, my voice nw is lyk so MAN. cooollll~ wahahahas. frens if u happen to heard my voice, dun laugh alright. :) appreciate it. :) and shirley is complainin at my tagbox sayin why did't ii update pic. Arghs. S.Darling, ii wil upload it soon alright. with loves. :) ii hav oso upload some pic on my frenster & facebook, can take a look at ther oso. wahahas. :) alright, shall be al for todaes. Byebye. :)

No comments: