Saturday, August 1, 2009

went sch to hav colouring lesson and sch end, went tm with sisi & daniel. had breakfast & lunch ther, they went tm pool again, while ii went home. reac home slp al the waes til 12plus then wake up, got sweets & mushroom miss call. :) heard sweets sae mushroom jio to go pub. wahahahas. :) did't go ofcos. :) its 4.30am nw, goin slp nw. :) Byebye. :)

` Happi 18th birthdaes shuan seow. :)
its the 3rd yr ii wish you. :)

here's a conversation with him ytd aft 12am. :)

me: happi 18th birthdaes uh . ! :) :D
him:
thansk cynthia
him: :D

him: LOL
him: still remember
me:
yea, ofcos. think this is the 3rd yr ii wish u.
me: welcomewelcome. :D
him: lol.
him: hahaha ,
him: yeah

him: so nice of you
him: thanks alot
me:
hahahahs. :) yeayea. welcomewelcome. rmb to wish me on my bdaes oso uh. :D
him:
hahaha
him: sure

wahahahs. :)

No comments: