Wednesday, July 1, 2009

slp around 6am in the mornin ytd. -_-''' . wahahas. and wake up around 4plus this aftnoon. mum cook maggie mee for me. alright, its 11pm nw, sweets & darling is callin me to go dwn for mit up aready. :) blog went ii'm bk home again. aniiwaes, ii chg my blog header pic and some othe pic oso, and oso jus update on my music playlist. enjoys yea. :) ^.^v .

EDITED.
yea, went dwn to mit up with them, pass darling her cloth, sweets left not long aft ii went dwn, parted with darling oso. reac home around 11plus. :) that goes my off daes. wahahas. stayed at home for the whole daes. weets. :) Ohhsya, ytd ii try to upload fotos, but nothin appear. :( wad happen.? hmmm, alright, its 2.15am nw, ii'm feelin so hungry. :( on the fone with sweets nw. :) gotta go slp soon. :) shall be al for todaes. Byebye. :)

No comments: