Sunday, September 27, 2009

went work, on the waes to work, saw some accident happen, Honda FIT and Mishibishi Lancer crush, opps. unable to post the pic. aft work intend to mit up with libing but both of us work til late so meetin cancel. :) hav dinner tgt with eric. :) mit up with sweets and bus home tgt aft dinner with eric. reac home half an hrs ltr huiting ring me up to slack at hse dwn stair, went dwn to find her, she wanted to use my fone to take fotos but dunno why aft she take finish the fone auto off and on, and al my pic taken todaes and the rest can't be open, try alots of waes but the pic appear unsupported. :( sad. arghs. does that means ii hav to reformat my memory card.? so weird is that my memory card is 4GB why so fast use up the space.? that's so impossible man. humphs. :( and facebook Country story so lag. :( alright, gotta take sisi advise to let my fone rest first, tml then see how and hit the sack soon aft my bath. shall be al for todaes. Byebye. :)

` BangsBangsBangs. :) ^.^v
` Miss suay of the night. :(
ii dun wan. ii dun wan. I Dun Wan. II DUN WAN. :( :)

No comments: