Sunday, October 11, 2009

wake up at 8plus, bath & prepare. went dwn to eat with papa, so long did't went dwn to eat with papa le. wahahas. packed food for aunt and eric. went mall posb bank to get thin done, and headed to work. went home early at 9pm. :) so tired while usin com and ii went to lie on my bed did't noe ii fallen aslp, not long wake up. :) discuss with papa whether if ii should go bangkok with sisi & co not, papa did't reli allow/wan me to go, so as brother. and mama was haolian sae if ii wana go jiu go. :( -_-''' . so yeah, decided to go, send in my particulars to sisi, tink her frens goin to check online and book tml, they wanted to book todaes but ii was workin so they can't book. got those scared and excited feelin, wonder wil ii back out on the last mins. OMG~ . wad's on my mind.? well, sisi ask me if she should eat ice-cream not and ii rmb ii bought ice-cream when ii was on my waes bk home. quickly rush to the kitchen and take the ice-cream went bk to room and shared with papa. :) wahahas. was so happi while eatin the ice-cream and papa sae ii was crazy, eat ice-cream onli ii so happi. wahahahas. alright, that al for the daes. Byebye. :)

` ii wasn't a gud daughter ii tink. :(
` dunno wad ii'm tinkin either. :(
` papa, brother & sisi ask me not to go tongue piercing. :)

No comments: