Thursday, October 29, 2009

went sch todaes. whahahhas. butbutbut. was late for ACT. Jevis came dwn to be my model but the tyms he come lesson aready over, so did't cut for him. Sorri abt that. :) HPM. wo0ts. new perm, finally attend new perm lesson. wahahas. Break aft that. HCL. sisi & daniel colour my hair. Red, but is dark red. quite nice. :) dun worri abt the dark, ii stil lyk it sisi & daniel. :) thanks. went work aft that, aft work eric treat me eat. wo0ts. my first birthdaes present lei. wahahas. alright its 11.15pm nw, sweets, darling & J is callin me to go dwn find them, gotta go bath & go dwn mit them le. :) update again when iiam bk. :) loves. :)

Edited
went dwn to mit them, ther is roadblock at dwn stair when ii went dwn, tot wad happen, scared at first. wahahas. :) saw dede & co. :) they left aft awhile, jeffery called me and sing me Happi birthdaes song. OMG~ so touch. wahahas. slack and they plan to go hotel. OMG~ wahahas. book-ed for 2hrs, and they sing bdaes song for me. OMG~ so gandong. cab-ed bk home aft that, J send me home. :) wahahas.

No comments: