Monday, November 30, 2009

` 14nov2009 , prepare everythin done,
but did't go out. -_-''' . duhs.



went work, end work at 7pm, went mall with eric, accompany him to eat, walk around, had chocolate sundaes before we parted, that ger giv alots of hot chocolate its almost drippin. wahahas. part-ed and bus home aft that. was lookin for model around, when ii reac home. Thanks to ivy for bein my model. wo0ho0. its wasn't a purposely last mins to find model, but bcos huiying suddenly tel me, her cousin can't be my model. was so shock and angry when she told me abt this thing, its so last mins that she tel me, her cousin can't be my model. Arghs. afterall ii stil found ivy. :) hopefully tml she wil wake up. wahahas. ii'm so nervous nw for tml colourin practical exam, nervous than at work. OMG~ . alright, ii'm gonna hit the sack nw. that al for todaes. Byebye. :)

` Thanks those who hlp me look around for model. :)

` its so last mins thingy. ROAR.
you should noe my pattern, ii dun lyk it ger. :|

No comments: