Saturday, October 31, 2009

everydaes when ii wake up and see my fone, ii would see your name appearing in my fone and ther wil be text & miss cal, but todaes so different, not a single one. :( ring up sweets and text-ed you, the feelin was so cold. prepare and went work, can't get thin out of my mind and its sucks lyk this, text-ed you again and your reply was so sucks and attitude and you ask me wad can't ii tel you nicely, ii try to be nice, try to claim dwn myself not to show you anii attitude or vulgarity but you shoot me bk lyk this. :( and its true, no point quarreling things in text, problem won't slove, patchin bk its stil the same at the beginning, problem stil ther. let things end here might be a gud choice. :) let things end here with those gud memories. :) aft work went chinatown mit sisi's frens shunnie, went his hse with his frens leon and veron, prepare for Halloween and wait for sisi & daniel to come, and off we go to PLAY CLUB. :) queue for abt 1hrs then we manage to get in, the person who check my IC stil wish me Happi birthdaes. wahahas. :) club everythin in my mind out, feel so comfortable aft that. :) club til close 4am, did't manage to hire cab as ther is mani ppl, til 5plus then hop in cab with sisi frens, shared cab with him as he live sengkang area. :) hit the sack in the mornin 6.30am . :(

` should hav my ans set strongly the othe daes,
and todaes won't hav things happen.
iam sorri but ii break my promise the 2nd tyms.

promise is jus a lie.
` is this the tough relationship ii havn gone through so far.?

No comments: