Monday, November 9, 2009

grandma and papa ask me to take out my stud. :( they're worry abt me. went work, dunno why my 2nd aunt noe abt my piercing, she sae colleague told her, and sae ii waste money, she ask me to show it to her, she even comment, why my piericing seems so inside, why not outside abit. wahahs. end-ed work, went to mit sweets for porridge again, todaes can eat a bit faster aready not lyk the 1st and 2nd daes. went to usual place wait for darling to come, 11plus suddenly they ask if wan go pub to celeb their frens bdaes, sweets and darling agree to go, so we went Oasis, its jus somewher near PLAY. wahas. wasn't that drunk at first, the longer we stay the mre drunk we're. this tyms the 3 of us was drunk, normally is sweets and darling, but darling ytd seems awake not ver drunk, onli sweets and me. soon the song start to be R&B and everybody was high, club ther, darling grinded me, we grinded sweets tgt, sweets start to be hight oso, grinded tgt with us. :) darling and ii can/could be crazy at tyms, we was over our limit between the both of us, couldn't believe it oso that ii'm/we're doin that. am ii/are we reli veri drunk that why we're lyk this.? but darling seems to awake, so qing xin, doesn't seems drunk at al. nvm abt it. :) its enjoyable, the 3 of us enjoys to the fullest. its the first tyms we're lyk this. :) ohhsya, ii rmb someone pull me to " him " while ii was standing and his reaction was suck, sweets and ii went to the toilet we saw him oso, his reaction sucksucksuck, sweets was angry abt it. pui. :) cab bk home with sweets, darling & co. lucky no vomit. :)

` its was a crazy night. :)
superly crazy. :)
iilovethem. :) iilovegfs. :)
loves sweets & darling. :)

No comments: