Friday, November 27, 2009

` pic for todaes. :)



went sch todaes as per normal, retake my colouring theroy exam again, ohhsgosh, ii got mistake and ii keep rmb-ing that ques and that ans, and its keep appearing on my mind. Arghs. ii should hav chg my ans. damnit. :( went home aft sch. :) watch 海派甜心 went ii reac home, finish watchin al the 4episode that is out aready, waitin for the upcoming episode. wo0ts. faster release out. yeah. wahahahas. :) ii wana big laugh when ii watch that show. wahahas. xiaozhu and yangchenglin so funni. :) ii wonder if mikehejunxiang is in the show oso how would it be, its gotta be much mre funnier, ii tink. :) wahahahas. huiying cal me and conference with chelzia, did't tok much on the fone. :) sweets called me oso, had a little chat with her. :) called sisi aft that. :) that al for my daes. Byebye. :)

` ohhsya, my samsung fone, went to repair til nw 1week le,
they stil havn cal me ask me go collect. arghs.
that person stil sae mayb the next daes can collect le,
but nw aready 1 week le, they havn cal me to go collect. arghs. :(
WTH are they doin.? :(

` todaes sch seems so abnormal. =/ =X

No comments: