Friday, November 20, 2009

Thursdaes.

went sch at 1pm , sch start at 9am but ii went at 1pm. -_-''' wake up at 10plus 11am. prepare and bus-ed to sch. attend colourin lesson, we colour dolly head with 2 side different colour, and ther is filming goin on, on our class. daniel went for driving lesson, sisi left aft sch had done finish her thin as she got work, and left me. :( reuel accompany me to century square to fix my fone, dunno wad happen to my fone, turn on but restart again. bus-ed home aft that, bump-ed into farid in the bus and he accompany me to tok through out the whole journey. :) went home chg and prepare, darling came up my place, follow by sweets, then went dwn find the guys, darling and bf, sweets and ii cab to oasis tgt. :) its was sweets frens bdaes aft 12midnight. :) darling left at 3plus, left me & sweets, 6plus cab-ed home. :)

No comments: