Tuesday, November 24, 2009

wow. 1st daes of the sch for this week. :) went sch around 9am, care lesson, HPM, we got to noe our perming practical result, ii'm on the border line pass onli. OMG~ SADDED, but expected. :) HSO, break, went lobster house to hav lunch tgt with sisi & daniel. went PM lesson aft that. :) went home straight aft sch. :) accompany mummy to hg point, bought this and that, and she bought me a pant a alibaba pant. :) wahahahas. mummy had her dinner while ii can onli watch her eat, sisi & ii start to deal with each othe that we can onli eat 1 meal a daes, but both of us break the rules. hahas. we started eatin snack durin 8plus. wahahas. went home aft that with 2 big bag. :) ohhsya, miss ang called me in the aftnoon when ii was on the lift home, she ask me to study my colour theory tonight, and tml go see her tgt with didi & jab, she sae my colour theory veri messy 乱七八糟 . :( izzit bcos since young til secondary/nw ii dun lyk study, dun lyk sch, that why nw in the course ii wan/lyk ii oso wil fail theory exam.? nonsense & random me. :) but nvm, ii did study jus nw, hopefully sth went into my mind and lock those notes up already, if not tml miss ang ask and ii noobnoob dunno how to ans. :( wahahas. alright, its 12.48am nw, gotta go slp le. shall be al for todaes. Byebye. :)

` mushroom is weird.
he text me in facebook ask me not to send cafes gifts or othe free gifts to him le.
and he delete me frm facebook. duhs. -_-'''

No comments: