Thursday, December 31, 2009

HELLOS. its 30-12-09 todaes, 1 mre daes to the end of 2009 . wad hav you learn for the past 1yrs.? sth meaningful.? did aniithin you learn goes to your brain.? or has the thin you learn useful in things that you do.? theres alots of thin for me to blog out, but.. ii dunno how ii'm goin to blog out. hmmm, ii felt that ii learn nothin on my studies, ii dunno why also, ii learn to be mre independent than usual aft the bangkok trip. mayb some words just strike through my ears then to my brain. wahahas. ii try out the thin that ii wanted to try since last yrs 2008 , whic is tongue piercing, might be nothin special to it, but ii tried the feeling before. :) took plane for the first tyms in life, might sound kiasu but who cares. :) oversea with frens for the first tyms and also a memorable ones. :) treasure things you hav before its reli gone. chance come once but not twice. :) cherish wad you hav nw, and not regretting wad you did't cherish when its already gone. :) 人的一生很短暂,要记得珍惜眼前的每一个人和物品

ii came across this person blog jus nw, and ii saw this.

Before 2010 come, do you wana :

1. Date me.?
2. Hook up with me.?
3. Get bk with me.?
4. Be my frens.?
5. Meet me in person.?
6. Surprise me.?
7. Drink with me.?
8. Party with me.?
9. Be my boyfriend.?
10. Laugh with me.?
11. Get into trouble with me.?
12. Be my girlfriend.?
13. Go out with me.?

ii want to know whats your answer. tel me alright.? :)

ii got a few of answer when ii send out via text.
most answers is All, 5, 10, 12 & 13 . :)
rest not yet reply. :)

okays, this wil be al for my todaes post. :) that al for the daes, Byebye. :)

No comments: