Monday, September 6, 2010

can't get to slp, facing the lappy til mornin. prepare and went out to mit daniel. so noob of me, changed 3 train then manage to mit til him. -_-''' went college west chua chu kang ITE for open house event 4sept2010 . frm 10am til 4plus. junior sold 9 products , follow by daniel 7 , follow by me 5 . :) yeah. can't rmb sold how mani. lunch at college west, town to shop around, went home prepare and went out again to town to mit huiting. celebrate sweets 18th birthdaes at Ratchada. sgp is small, saw fren ther also. :) ii got myself dead drunk that night. sad/angry thin was, my fren live jus opposite my house did't send me home, but leave me alone to cab home. OHGOSH. wad's this.? izzit that you dun wana share cab home tgt.? if it this case then you can tel me earlier in advance so ii wont got myself so dead drunk. is this wad a fren should do.? or wad a frens, frens bf's should do.? ii should sae you guys are cleaver enough to dump a drunker to go home herself.. ! ! ii should sae, another side of my fren nv did this to me before or should ii sae they won't dump a drunker home by herself. . ! ! cos they noe its dangerous, wad abt your.? onli tot of havin fun. EAT SHIT BAH. onli now how to throw drunker ppl aside. Thanks to the gers that save me and bought me home safety, if not ii dunno wad's gonna happen to me. hav your tot of wad gonna happen to me.? can your bear the consequences.? or rather wil your bear the consequences.? if not dun ever leave a drunker alone be it home, toilet or wad, cos you dunno wad's gonna happen to him/her. if your onli noe how to throw a drunker home alone, this shall be the last tyms ii went out drink with your, ther won't be a second tyms.


sweets hope you enjoy your 18th birthdaes celebration. :)

ppl should learn to be paiseh in order to grow up.

friendship isn't count by how mani yrs your hav make,
its count by do you hav the heart.

No comments: