Monday, July 5, 2010

school reopen todaes. :) project and event coming up this month. HOW HOW HOW HOWS. II NID MODELS AGAIN. WHO WANA BE MY MODEL. HAIR UP, HAIR CUT AND COLOUR AND PERMING/REBOND AND HAIR CUT. THIS WIL BE MY PORTFOLIE. ARGHS. GUD NEWS FOR THIS TERMS IS . . . . . MONDAES NO SCHOOL. YEAHYEAH. :) hahas. aft school went town with sisi, daniel, irene and reuel to hav lunch, aft that parted with them, left with irene to vivo. :) saw jiajun with his fren. :) hopefully his frens wana be my model. Pray hard* train dwn to vivo, parted with irene, mit eric. :) walk around and train to amk for k-session. :) pack food and cab home. :) wo0ts. that's how ii spend my daes. :) wad abt you.? :)

` aniiwaes, ii got a question to ask,
whic one would suggest me to buy or prefer me to buy.
CANON IXUS 130 OR CANON IXUS 105 . ?
hmmmm. comment me. :) thanks. :)

No comments: