Monday, June 30, 2008

went work todaes, work was ok. aft work mit papa at Hg point. cos ii wan buy thin, then ask papa pei me, cos ii not sure abt the thin. hahas. ii bought that Perfume le. AAAAHHHH. ii finally bought it le. ii wanted it so long ago & todaes ii finally bought it le. Happi. hees. bought FBT short oso. hahas. aft that jiu headed bk home le. called Peiling up to tel her, tml ii goin mit her to return her, her fone & etc. then she sae she got cal me, but it sae my no not in use. then Peiling sae she tml brinin me go eat The Ship Restaurant at Orchard, Scotts Road, Shaw Centre. hees. Happi. then next week wil be my turn to brin her go eat The Asian Kitchen at Suntec ther. hahas. AAAAHHHH. II MUS SAVE MONEY LE. AT LEAST $40. AAAAHHHH. aniione wana spon.? hahas. she ask me tml aft sch reac home cal her. oso got ask her wan go bugis not, cos ii wan buy bag, but tink dun wan le bahx, cos no money le. AAAAHHHH. AAAAHHHH. TML GOT F&N CLASS TEST. I HAVN LEARN YET. II ONLI RMB IT WHEN II WENT TO SEE CHELZIA'S BLOG, II DEN RMB GOT TEST TML. WT.... HOW.? :'( PLS SAVE ME....!!!! AAAAHHHH. hahas. tink ii stop here le, ii goin bath & slp le. tml mus learn in sch le. hope the test not veri difficult. Bye peeps. :)



` 再给我两分钟.

No comments: