Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ok. ii went work. reach ther at abt 2pm or 2pm+ . &&&& that Eric sae that,, ppl wan close shop liao cai cum work. . . . . . hahas. nvm. todaes ii do quite alots of thin durin work. ii do colour, do treatment & oso ii sell one m-pill. on customer not on myself. hahas. haiish. but dunno got extra pay not. wahahas. jk la. tyms pass quite fast. 8pm ii jiu told aunt ii wan leave first can, cos ii wan go take my fone at orchard, then she allow me to got first. ii tel eric byebye, he shout at me,, SIM LA ( in chinese) then ii keep on laugh la. b4 ii tot aunt ii wan leave first. eric wan go in the store room to put those dirty towel in the washin machine then ii dunno ii block his waes,, he shout at me,, SIM LA. aunt bside laughin. hahas. alone went Wisma to collect my fone,, on the waes ther,, ii veri scared ii can't get it in tyms, cos sL tel me, they might be closin le. then start to scared liao. but luckily ii got ther in tyms. Finally got bk my fone le. Happi sia. Hmmm. wil be returnin Peiling's { Queenie } her fone on either Mondaes or Tuesdaes bahx. hahas. aft collectin my fone,, ii called sL, she at home. so did't mit her up, she tot ii goin out. hahas. but ii was goin home la. she sae ii so guaii nv go out. hahas. reached home around 9pm+ veri fast rite. then Chelzia ask me to hlp her do her Blogskin. tink around 10pm+ jiu start to do le, do al the waes til 1.30am . her blog damn difficult to do, veri messy. ii even told her by tonites ii wil hlp her to do finish. hahas. and the tyms nw ish 2.50am . ii stil havn wash up etc. when doin chelzia blog half waes, she got cal me, ask me thin & oso sae if i tired jiu go slp, ii told her, ii havn even bath yet, she sae dun nid bath la. hahas. funni la her. okok. peeps. ii tink ii should stop here le. ii wana go bath & slp le. tml stil got work. hahas. Gud nites. peeps.




Chelzia sae is hard to 4giv, nid tyms to let her { CJ } 4giv me,
but wil she ever 4giv me. ? wil this daes cum?
ii noe my wrong le, but does she noe ii noe my wrong le,
and willin to giv me another chance.?
Haiish.

我请求您原谅.
对不起.!



Chelzia sae: ` we nvr treasure our thing when it was with us....
but when the thing is away we will feel very Sad!!
human is like this.

No comments: