Friday, June 27, 2008

wo0ts. finally got my blog done by todaes.

Nth happen todaes. Play capital ball durin PE lesson.
wahh. so long nv do pe le. hahas.

went home aft sch. stop here le.
Byebye. Goin hlp Chelzia to do her new blog skin le. hahas.

Edited.

Well. Did't hlp chelzia to make her blog skin, cos ii nid her to send me the skin code that she is usin nw de, but her com got some problem. Hmmm, sorri. yeah.? did't take frm u earlier on. yupps. that al fer todaes, goin slp nw, tml goin work & oso goin to collect my fone tml at wisma aft my work, hope can end work early. hmmm, should be goin alone again bahx. hahas. Hope aunt can drive me go. wahahas. Dreamin.* hahas. jiejie { sL} workin ther, but she 7pm jiu knock off le, dunno got chance mit her ma. whahas. Gud nites, peeps.


Huiying sae this to me in my tag box.

` Get off of ur lifeless momentos, And get back to ur beautiful life.!
Veri meaninful rite.? hahas. Thanks Huiying, ii lyk it.



` Get off of ur lifeless momentos,

And get back to ur beautiful life.!

` Do u hav anii mementos that make
u remind of Me And You.?
or make u remind of our past,
that we hav been through.?

Perhaps. u're gettin bk to ur beautiful life le.?



` I hav got a feelin that.
u're tinkin abt our past.

` 你最近还好吗.?

No comments: