Thursday, December 25, 2008

ii wish, ii wish, ii wish, ii wish. ii wish u a Merry Christmas and a Happi New year.
wahahas. Merry Christmas to all. :) Cheer. :)


well work and headed bk home. aunt treat us eat, 933 Golden pillow. hahas. Thanks. :) actually goin mit Chelzia to xchg present de, but end up dun hav. :) Chelzia next tyms ar, no mre next next tyms hors. ii wan present.! :) hahas. Excited sia. hahas. Tml goin Simei ite fer interview, stil havn yet find dao ppl pei me go. :( aniibody wana pei me go.? hahas. shall be al fer todaes le. Byebye. :)

ii get in Bishan ITE Service skills. OMG.~
tml goin Simei ITE interview fer Hairdressin & Beauty Therapy.
hmmm. Hopefully....

` Those hu receive my Christmas card le, reli veri Sorri fer my ugly handwrittin. :)
请多多原谅。 :)

` Those hu wish me de, Reli Thanks alots. appreciate it alots. :)

` wo0ts. 1 yr bk frm todaes, was the daes ii first texted you. :)
you remember.? :)

No comments: