Thursday, December 25, 2008

My dear leg, recover soon pls. :(


went work and headed bk home. it Christmas eve todaes, and it dun seems to be my daes. early in the aftnoon, dunno wad happen to my hand, red and pain, giv mummy see and she sae it swollen. then head to work, ii fell dwn u noe. OHMYFCUKINSHIT. nvm. reac work place, suddenly dunno wad happen to my eye, lyk got thin inside my eye, ii tink the lens is torn. so took out my lens, went next door optical shop to get 1 lens, luckily they boss did't charge me money. hahas. ii onli get left side wan. and Michelle sae my hand swollen lyk pig hand. OMG~ dunno wad happen. ohh ya, ii wana Thanks Amanda fer hlpin me to do my blog. :) this shall be al fer todaes. :) Byebye. :)

Happi Christmas eve. :)
ii hav send out the Christmas card to frens and cousin.
hav u guys receive it.? hahas. and Sorri fer my ugly handwrittin. :Pp :)
aniiwaes, is my blog font size veri small.?

No comments: