Thursday, January 15, 2009

` Christmas present frm Huiying. :)
alots bahx. :) wahahas. :)
Thanks. :)

` Christmas present frm Chelzia. :)
The Hellokitty when u put them tgt it wil sae
" I LOVE YOU. " wahahas. fun uh. :)
Thanks. :)

` straw bag & fake eyelash bought with Shirley. :)
& InchLoss.


` InchLoss. cost me $20.70 :(
Huiying sae cheap. wahahas. :)

` Currently usin this 2 to hlp me diet.
Hope it work. wahahs. :)


did't go sch todaes, as ii was dwn with flu. AAAAHHHH. so tired, makin me so slpy. actually intend to go sch de, but go see doctor le, jiu nv go le. waste $25 . rest at home the whole daes. tokin to my 2 darlin nw, Chelzia & Huiying. :) They're the best. :) weets. :) hang dwn with them not long ago. it 11.25pm le, shall go bath & turn in early le. :) Byebye. :)

` ILY, darlin. :)

No comments: