Friday, January 16, 2009

mit Chelzia to go sch todaes. hohos. keep laughin at bus, u noe why.? bcos her fone got problem, she can't reli receive msg, she on off her fone, got alots of msg popin out, then she chg theme got alots of msg popin out oso. wahahas. :) her inbox mre worst, got 1000 over msg, sent item got 700 plus. power to the max right. wahahas. ii told last tyms ii keep msg oso nv keep til so mani. wahahas. ask her free tyms mus delete msg le, lyk when she is borin she can try to delete some, or even when she is in T..... { erm, chelzia u should noe wher uh. } can try to delete so wont be so lag. wahahas. head to sch, HCT abt 4 section. then 9plus went indoor sport hall fer telematch. ii guess. so borin. doin nth at ther. Ohh ya, ii suddenly rmb, at the sport hall, suddenly got 1 small cockroach on my leg or ankle ther. OMG~ is so disgusting and scarily. GGGGRRRR. so 12pm went bk class fer PCS, do survey and we can go off. hohos. took cab bk home with Minghao and Yuhao. pay minghao $5 fer cab fare. wahahas. aniwaes the Town council ppl sae mit me 3pm at my hse dwn stair but ii went dwn waited fer 5mins or awhile mre, the person oso havn cum so went bk home. 5plus the person called me up tellin me he waited fer me til 3.30pm . lols. so he sae he wil mit me again on next Thursday 7plus. stay at home the whole daes, did't go out, actually plan to go out de, but nv go out in the end. stay at home to watch 心花朵朵开 and 团圆饭. is so nice. :) wahahas. shall be al fer todaes. :)

` it my cousin Birthdaes todaes. :)
Happi birthdaes cousin. :)

` problem between me & my classmate is over. :D :)

No comments: