Tuesday, February 17, 2009

lesson start at 12pm, luckily ii'm not late fer STS lesson todaes. wahahas. aft sch, went home to chg then mit up with Shirley, Libing, Ivy & Yeexian at Compass point, actually goin Bugis, but halfwaes of the train at Buangkok station, yeexian left, ivy went to catch up with up her, so left the 3 of of us, we wait fer them at Hougang station, but they did't turn up, it was around 7plus at that tyms le, so we went Dhoby ghaut instead, we had Pastamania fer dinner, aft that we went toilet to take pic, as u noe gers ma. wahahas. then they decided to go bugis, so while waitin fer the bus, dunno why we suddenly hire a cab and off we go to Bugis, walk around, was tryin clip on hair extension but s.darling sae not gud or wad thin de, so did't buy, she ask me buy blog de instead. hahas. s.darling & i bought fake eyelash, we xchg to tgt a few, she giv me xtra 1 mre and she did't notice it. hahas. s.darling left first, cos she nid rush home by 10pm as the next daes she got sch, so me & libing went junction and walk & ii went to find Huiting. OMG~ she dance lyk no business and as if she is at her own hse. hahas. and ii sae her went clubbin too much. wahahas. aft that asked libing to acc me bk street cos ii wana see sandal but dun hav nice wan, so we went off and we went to bag pack. wahahas. did't buy anii. so we went to took bus and headed bk home aft that. :) wahahas. :)

` u did't even bother to tok to me,
see me, or even smile to me,
but u scan me frm top to toe.
it can't compare to the 1 ii noe fer a few month. :)
is this wad u alwaes so called "Darling".? :)
or izzit that u dun lyk me.? :)
but ii'm stil myself. :)

No comments: