Monday, February 16, 2009

well, lyk ii sae ytd, cab home aft work, ii felt that my stomach feelin veri unwell so ii decided to cab home, and aft awhile went ii reac home, ii hav diarrhoea. -_-''' OMG~ ii onli eat 1 meal ytd and ii got diarrhoea and vomit. -_-''' totally so shag and no strength faster got bath & go slp, and early in the mornin 起早吧早 5am ii suddenly wake up, and hav diarrhoea again, should be wakin at 5am to go bath & prepare to sch, but ii hav diarrhoea, so papa ask me dun go sch. 8am when ii was slpin halfwaes, ii felt that my fone keep vibrating and ii saw MEIMEI cal me. wahahas. so touch la, u wil cal me. :) then text her tellin her that ii nv go sch, wake up at 11plus 12pm , do the role-play script as me & meimei havn do it. hmmm, dunno whether ii do de, can not lei. haish. then 3plus bus dwn to polyclinic as ii wanted to buy bus concession oso, but while waitin fer my queue number, suddenly rain, and ii did't went to buy bus concession but ii cab-ed home, cos the bustop is so far awaes, and dun wana be caught in the rain. reac home around 4plus, had medicine, but the medicine dun seem to be workin, cos ii hav diarrhoea again jus nw at 9plus. -_-''' was chattin with huiying on the fone jus nw, was askin her wana be my model fer STS not, and she agree, but she scared she that daes she got sth on. haish. OMG~ ii tink ii better find 1 mre ppl to be my model incase she that daes got sth on. hahas. alright, shall be al fer todaes, iam goin slp le, tml stil got sch at 12pm. :) Byebye people. :)


` well, ii dun seems to understand my frens recently.
ii asked Chelzia to be my model first before ii ask huiying,
and she straight awaes sae no to me,
ii told her is a exam to me,
she sae she dun wan. *OMG~ ii was quite shock at the monent.*
she sae she dun wana wash hair at sch,
cos she scared ugly. Disappointment.*
ii told her wil blow dry & style fer her de, she sae she dun wan.
wa
s reli speechless at the point of tyms.
was wonderin wads frens are reli fer.
aniiwaes is ur right to reject me as, wad u normally sae,
or wad u put in ur msn nick.
FOLLOW UR HEART.
so ii got no right to force u oso. :)
so ii text-ed huiying askin her wana be my model not,
and luckily she agree with me. Thanks ger. :)
ii felt that, actually, ther is alots of thin ii dunno oso.
ii jus keep quiet and tolerant with it,
as ii did't wan to destroy this friendship of ours. :)
hopes u guys get it & understand with it. :)
and u both might be tinkin ii'm happi with the othe group,
but hav ur reli sit bk & tink abt it b4.?
when ii was with the othe group, ii jio-ed u out oso,
but u rejected me. why.? ii can't find an ans to it,
haish. ii reli dun understand why. :)
haish. nvm. :)
jus as long as we cherish this friendship can le. :)
last but not list, ILY u guys. :)
aniiwaes, ii felt so gud, aft postin everythin out. :)
so yupps. dun mind me huh. :)

No comments: