Friday, June 5, 2009

25May09. Over due pic. :)

Fyfe sae this pic is hot. { ii set it as msn Dp. } hahas.
ii dunno why. :) Thanks babe. :)



` using my fone. :)
at mac. :)

` studyin for STS exam. :)
STS Note. :)


Photos uploaded on 28May. :)
Check it out. :)

hohos. ii'm bloggin again. :) slp at around 3am plus ytd and ii got up at this evenin 6plus. wo0ts. 15hrs of slp. yea. and this is life. life without sch & work. wahahahas. and ii had my late meal. Breakfast/lunch/dinner tgt. 3in1 . wahahas. 9plus, bath & prepare. darling mit me at hse dwn stair, walk over to sweets hse ther mit her. they both had mac tgt, while ii had my milo macflurry. yummy. nicenice. :) aft that slack and tok til 1plus goin 2am then went home. walk home tgt with darling. and its 3.15am nw. shall go bath & slp le. ii tink ii'm wakin up at 7am ltr, cos ii wana go runnin. aniione wana accompany me or join me.? wahahas. and mayb search newspaper for job. ii tink ii nid another part tyms job. wahahas. :) Gud night peeps. :)

` ii stil love them lyk before. :)
` come to me, if you're not feelin right. :)
`come to me, when you're dwn. :)

No comments: